I faced a strange problem with installing HAX kernel module on Windows 7.
How to Install
- Check if you have HAX downloaded. Do it by going to SDK manager and under extra, look for Intel x86 Emulator. Check it, if it was unchecked.
- Now, look for SDK path in the SDK Manager window, top left.
- I was unable to navigate to the SDK path on Windows explorer. The folder AppData was not visible at all!
- So, the solution was to navigate to the same path with “cmd”. Just find out the executable and run it.
- More help at StackOverflow link