- All modern browsers cache response for a request (
- Cache-Control is primarily meant for browser cache and how & where the server-side caches a response.
Max Cache Time
- Browsers cache a response for the value of
- If the response is expired, the browser can use the previous response
Etagand re-request the resource.
- Cache-control policy for caching is determined by server response headers.
- A public cache is CDN. The private cache is the browser.
no-storeimplies the response is not cached anywhere.