Skip to content
- Are you seeing following errors?
- Java applications are blocked by your security settings.
- Missing Application-Name manifest attribute
- Missing required Permissions manifest attribute in main jar
- Starting with Java 8, there is no medium risk setting in Security tab under Java
- You will keep getting this error till you revert to older Java (suggested Java 7, it has hit end of life though).
- Install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Why? Because browsers are still 32-bit, even on a 64-bit machine, 64-bit OS
- Get sources link
sudo apt-get install bzr subversion yasm build-essential autoconf libtool zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev libfribidi-dev intltool libglib2.0-dev libdbus-glib-1-dev libgtk2.0-dev libgudev-1.0-dev libwebkit-dev libnotify-dev libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev
sudo apt-get install libass-dev libtheora-dev
sudo apt-get install libvorbis*
sudo apt-get install samplerate*
- bunzip sources
- go to ./build