pip2 install --user neovim
pip3 install --user neovim
If you need Homebrew’s Python 2.7 run
brew install python@2
You can install Python packages with
pip3 install <package>
They will install into the site-package directory
Path of neovim rc
– So far the most complete Go-vim setup:
Written with StackEdit.
We discussed the skeleton of the setup in Part 1. This post talks of the applications and utilities that would salvage your soul and make you feel blessed of FOSS. As I am a programmer, we will strictly talk of generic development application.
- Gnome Connection Manager: If you know about “putty”, still read on. It is a Python-Glade based application that provides SSH connections to remote hosts. It gives you power of:
- Persistent database of hosts (Save once and log-in forever, without password)
- Tabbed interface
- Split your tabbed session in multiple horizontal/ vertical screens
- Thrifty with memory and CPU time
- Save screen buffer in a text file
- GVim: Very quick and lightweight editor. Use all your VIM knowledge with it!